The following Interinstitutional Agreements are valid for the academic year 2017-2018
Faculty of Geotechnical Sciences and Environmental Management
- Department of Agricultural Sciences, Biotechnology and Food Science
- Department of Environmental Science and Technology
Faculty of Management and Economics
Faculty of Communication and Media Studies
Faculty of Health Sciences
Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Informatics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering and Geomatics
If you are interested in signing an Inter-Institutional Agreement under Erasmus+ with Cyprus University of Technology, please contact the designated Erasmus Departmental Coordinator for each School/Department found here.
Please note that the Erasmus Institutional Coordinator , Dr. Charalambos Chrisostomou, Director of Service on Reserach and International Collaboration is the responsible person to sign on the part of Cyprus University of Technology, once an agreement has been reached.