“Promoting Student and Graduate Employability – sharing European and International Best Practices” Third Erasmus Staff Week at Cyprus University of Technology
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Limassol and Cyprus University of Technology for our third Erasmus Week for Administrative and Academic Staff, and we hope you are looking forward to it too!
The following is designed to assist you on arrival and during your week here in Limassol, however, if you need any further information, please do not hesitate in contacting us!
The CUT Erasmus Team!
Updates for the 3rd Erasmus Staff Week:
- Handbook for Incoming Erasmus Staff
- List of Third Erasmus Staff Week Invited Participants
- Third Erasmus Staff Week Day to Day Programme
- Third Erasmus Staff Week Invited Participants Brief Introduction
- Brief Introduction to CUT Speakers
- List of Presentations on Mobility and Employability for the Third Erasmus Staff Week
- CUT Map
- Wi-fi instructions for connecting to the wireless network
- Wi-fi instuctions for android
- Wi-fi instructions for apple
This year’s Staff Week took place between June 13th– 17th Photo material http://bit.ly/28ZSZHO
Photos from the 3rd Erasmus Staff Week