Summer Staff Training Week at Cyprus University of Technology, 13-17 June 2016 “Promoting Student and Graduate Employability – European and International Best Practices”
The Erasmus Office of Cyprus University of Technology organizes its 3rd Erasmus Staff Training Week between 13-17th June 2016 in Limassol –Cyprus, for administrative and other staff working in the field of International Collaboration, Erasmus+ Mobility, Student Welfare and Employability and Career Services.
Participants of the Erasmus Staff Week, if selected are invited to:
- Present their own BEST PRACTICE or SUCCESS STORY concerning Student and/or Graduate Employability
- LIAISE with colleagues from other European or non-European institutions
- ENJOY a guided city tour of Limassol and of the University Facilities
- Learn their first words in GREEK after a two hour crash course
- Visit one of the most beautiful villages in the foothills of Troodos, Omodos.
Program Presentations include (a finalized program will follow soon):
- Europe Direct Limassol: Employability in the EU ( EURES portal and EPSO application procedure)
- IAESTE Cyprus: International Student Placements
- Erasmus Mobility Office: Graduate and Student Mobility under Erasmus+
- University Industry Liaison Office: Alliances between Academia and Industry
- Career Office: Preparing students as future employees
If you are interested to participate please fill in the relevant application form found at the following link
(Please note that apart from the application, you need to forward your c.v as well showing relevant experience)!
For more information please visit: